DiPaolo Physical Therapy is committed to delivering the highest quality of physical therapy services. Dr. Thomas DiPaolo, PT, DPT, CFC holds an advanced certification in manual therapy and has taken numerous continuing education courses during his 20+ years as a physical therapy provider. DiPaolo Physical Therapy uses research proven techniques and knowledge of joint and tissue repair, along with correct postural alignment to aid in the rehabilitation process.
Our focus is on the following:
- Manual therapy to facilitate joint and soft-tissue mobility
- Functional training to make daily tasks easier and less painful
- Therapeutic exercise to strengthen and support the skeletal frame
- Class IV Laser, Vibration Therapy, Ultra-sound and Electrical Stimulation modalities to facilitate the healing process
- Providing the guidance for you to maintain your independence after treatment
We provide treatment for:
PT, DPT, CFC
Dr. DiPaolo is a graduate of Mercy College in New York, and holds a Doctorate in Physical Therapy, earning licensure in NY and NJ. Dr. DiPaolo began his physical therapy career with the US Army in 1996. Since proudly serving our country, he has gained over 20 years of experience in a multitude of clinical settings, giving him the valuable experience to treat many different conditions.
All patients will receive a unique and individualized approach to their treatment, consisting of an appropriate blend of "hands-on" treatment techniques and therapeutic exercise. My treatments are designed with your goals in mind, providing you with the opportunity to get back to your regular life routine as quickly as possible.
DiPaolo Physical Therapy participates with Medicare and most health insurance plans. Please call for additional information regarding your coverage.